We had a great day this past weekend full of low carb and keto fun at the Low Carb Lifestyle Show. The turnout was incredible, and we had the chance to listen in on some pretty awesome panel discussions, meet with new customers, and sample lots of goodies. Over at our booth, we were sampling off some delicious Grass Fed (Grass Finished) Beef Chilli without the beans!
Everyone was asking about the Chilli recipe so we figured it would be best to share it! It’s been adapted using a recipe from myketokitchen.com.
Keto Beef Chilli – No Beans
- 3 tsp of Olive Oil
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 3 cloves of Garlic, crushed
- 2 small Red Chili’s, finely chopped (we left this out of our recipe)
- 1 tsp of Chili Powder
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 2 pounds of Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp of Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp of Paprika
- 1 tbsp of ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp of ground Coriander
- 1 lb of Canned Diced Tomatoes
- ½ tsp of Pepper
Method for Chilli
- Place a large saucepan over high heat.
- Add the oil, onion, garlic and chopped chili’s and saute for 3-5 minutes until the onion is translucent.
- Add the chili powder and salt and stir well.
- Add the grass fed ground beef. Stir continuously to break apart the meat, saute for 10 minutes until the beef is well browned.
- Add the tomato paste, paprika, cumin and coriander and stir well.
- Cook for 5 minutes before adding the canned diced tomatoes and pepper. Mix well.
- Reduce the heat to a low simmer and continue to cook, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes.
- Taste your chili and add additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately, or cool and store in the fridge for 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Thank you to everyone involved in the Low Carb Lifestyle Show. We honestly had such a great time, and are already looking forward to the next event!
Check out all the packages on NIKU Farms that include Grass-Fed, Grass-Finished Beef. You also have the option to subscribe to one of our subscription plans. You choose the frequency to get recurring deliveries of pasture raised meat directly from your local farmers. All of the meat is delivered individually vacuum packed in an insulated box, so there is no need to be home when it gets delivered. Check out the different subscription plans here.
Follow our Instagram @nikufarms to stay tuned with new recipes and news.